Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
What does a great Software Development Engineering, Analyst do?
As a Software Development Engineering, Analyst you will have to work within a team of 3 developers, 3 QA automation engineers, to make sure the software development project requirements from the client are fully implemented and delivered through a continuous agile process on each sprint, by following industry’s standard methodologies and using the latest web technologies to build a robust, scalable data warehouse web application. As part of our team, you will be:
- Participating in the Functional and UI design process as required, providing mentorship and consultancy to team members and project partners
- Preparing screens web layouts, wireframes and/or prototypes for required upcoming project features, based on an existing legacy application
- Providing input to walkthroughs of Functional and Technical specifications and assist in the process of refining work estimates
- Presenting information effectively in communications with peers and management regarding team progress, roadblocks and general feedback
- Working successfully in a team environment and demonstrate a willingness to help team members in achieving their project assignments
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High school diploma is a must, and will be preferred a Bachelor of Technology/Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent college degree in relevant discipline
- + 5 years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5, Web Api 2, Entity Framework, C#
- Experience with Web Services oriented architectures and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or greater
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, Kendo UI or similar
- Advanced English level (+B2 or equivalent)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education (plus):
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCSA Web Applications
- Experience with ASP.NET core 2
- Knowledge / experience working with app containers (Kubernetes)
- Experience resolving challenges and dealing with DevOps related efforts
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.