You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Systems Engineering resource, you will use your knowledge, advanced technical skills and established procedures to troubleshoot customer problems of various complexities in a highly technical environment and provide technical support via phone and internet to Fiserv internal and external customers. Customer issues may be related to code defects, product configurations (files or data), networking, platform, third party communications, hardware configuration or other issues commonly encountered in systems operation in a networked environment. Resolve customer issues, utilizing methods such as configuration changes, data modifications, or customer guidance, or escalates unresolved problems to the appropriate resources and departments in accordance with published guidelines. Regularly update customer case notes to inform the customer of ongoing troubleshooting and resolution efforts. Provide 24x7 rotating “on call” support to customers and internal groups. Communicate customer status, concerns, and issues to the appropriate internal Fiserv personnel (inc. client advocate, support management, and account manager) as needed.
• Participate in high severity incident bridges (internal/external).
• Perform applications technical troubleshooting.
• Request additional details from client if needed. Resolves the item with Client facing work notes.
• Request Situation Manager to page additional teams to help on the issue.
• Participate in Backlog and Cross teams Swarm sessions.
• Create, Update and link Knowledge Base articles to every case or situation
• Review INC Details and Initiate Incident Management Process, Sends xMatters notification to necessary teams, opens the bridge if active monitoring needed.
• Assess the impact to the client via monitoring tools (CEM/Splunk/ASM/ITSI) and pull the initial errors found.
• 3 or more years’ experience in the following areas:
o Web Tier: IIS administration, Web browsers, navigation,
o Application Tier: Windows Server applications,
o Data Tier: SQL databases & queries,
o Infrastructure: Windows Server administration, using, altering and deciphering scripts (BAT, VBscript, PowerShell), TCP/IP networking basics
• Detail-oriented with ability to execute complex, technical system administration procedures.
o Able to work independently and as part of a broadly skilled team
o Able to clearly communicate action plans, work performed, case details to a customer by phone in a positive manner (B1)
• Familiarity or expertise with three or more of the following areas is required (additional familiarity is preferable): XML syntax, HTML development, ACH file format, .Net, Java, Apache Tomcat, Network troubleshooting
• Good understanding of ITIL framework and service delivery.
• Financial applications experience
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.