Application Support, ProfessionalJob ID R-10079965 Date posted 05/20/2017 City Tres Rios State/Region Cartago Country Costa Rica Additional Locations Barreal de Heredia, Costa Rica
Administer, implement, and trouble-shooting software pipeline. Collaborate with others on best business practice. A Technical Consultant that collaborates with the customer’s technical staff, internal business users to administer and monitoring one of our products with a high level of knowledge and experience in databases administration. The position entails Manage and Administer our Software into a variety of industries including, manufacturing, government, financial services, and many more.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develops and administers the processes and procedures for supporting technical operations and databases activities
- Collaborate with other Nautilus professionals, transferring expertise in delivering and supporting
- Nautilus solutions and its related databases.
- Provide training to the customer's appointed
- Nautilus System Administrator and the customer's business users.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot operational issues impacting deployed Nautilus solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other OnBase professionals to resolve issues.
- Obtain a high degree of proficiency with Nautilus modules and their appropriate application to ECM requirements.
- Provide Database support to other Nautilus professionals.
- Certification requirements within the expected time frame.
- Perform other relevant duties as required or necessary
- Resolves interoperability problems to maintain operations across all platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related area or practical experience
- From 2 to 3 years of experience on production application support
- Microsoft Windows Servers Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Advanced English Level B2
- Remote file management and processing
- Remote Desktop Connection
Fiserv delivers advanced mobile solutions to clients around the world. Constant innovation and the drive to achieve the best possible outcome gives our teams the opportunity to think creatively and be an active part of a successful and always evolving, world-class organization.
This is a hardworking, fun working environment. Are you ready to be challenged to deliver client projects as well as climb your way up the ladder?
Join Us! We are a FORTUNE® magazine’s 2015 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. Join us and become #FISVProud.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.