We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
- Evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy.
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Work with Programmers to correct data quality errors.
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issue.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and solve problems
- Candidate must be a pro-active self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature
- Must have analytical, problem solving, team building, and change management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, collaboration, and trouble shooting skills
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.