You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Requisition ID R-10280374 Date posted 01/18/2023 City Thane State/Region Maharashtra Country India
Enterprise Account - Customer Service – Professional (24 x 7)
- Responsible for providing support both voice and non-voice to enterprise clients with proactive outreach, interaction and timely responses to service requests and product solutions
- Regular client interlocks involving technology, product, operations and business teams between Fiserv and the client
- Liaison between Fiserv and its clients/customers, working to resolve problems and ensure services and solutions are delivered as expected
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to Key metrics such as
- Responsiveness – Operations, BAU, Client Advisory
- Timeline commitments – Work Requests
- SLA management
- Complaints / Escalations
- Act as a point of contact for issues and co-ordinate with multiple internal stakeholders for effectively resolving client queries and issues
- Monitor and measure Client satisfaction through NPS and LTR measures
- Demonstrate of a high degree of personal ownership for end-to-end resolution for issues, with root cause analysis and permanent fixes
- Experience of at least 5 years in customer service operations role for merchant acquiring or payment services companies
- Understanding of Merchant Acquiring business, POS terminal operations, and knowledge of hospitality payment solutions would be preferable
- Ability to manage, track, monitor and communicate with various external stakeholders such as clients, vendors etc.
- Self-Driven Change agent with a positive customer focused attitude, to lead improvement and transformation at an organization level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- This is a position to work in off business hours shifts – 6 PM to 3 AM, and 2 AM to 11 AM
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.