You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What makes a Great Production Supervisor?
As a Fiserv Production Supervisor, you'll work on 2nd Shift which is 2:45 p.m. -10:45 p.m. Monday-Friday in the Fulfillment (manual assembly) department, with additional hours and weekend work required during peak periods (such as month end, quarter end and year end). We will train you on how to operate commercial size printers and inserting machine equipment, as well as how to program computer batches to load data. As a Fiserv Production Supervisor, you will carry out various tasks by coordinating through associates, striving daily to meet or exceed the projected production deadlines for our clients. You will also assist our skilled production associates with maintaining and making adjustments to production machines to ensure work accuracy. As a Fiserv Production Supervisor, you will maintain a visible presence on the production floor to observe the workflow and utilization of shift staff to complete assigned work orders for delivery. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well! We are excited to have Spirit day and Fiserv T-Shirt Fridays so you can wear your team's apparel or Fiserv gear instead of the standard Fiserv uniform in a climate controlled environment.
In this role, you can expect the following:
- Supervise a team of approximately 20-30 associates, provide coaching, motivation, and counseling to associates to encourage optimum performance and continued skill development.
- Support and ensure Fiserv values, policies and procedures are consistently practiced.
- Coordinates with the team to meet projected schedules and resolves day-to-day conflicts in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop employees within areas of responsibility to work as a team to accomplish established goals.
- Assign print jobs and secured card job assignments to associates, daily. Check in with direct reports throughout the shift to monitor work progress for print and secured card tasks assigned.
- Provide a daily summarized report to the department manager, (both verbally and written) in regards to the completion of the print and secured card assignments for the shift.
- Responsible for shift headcount, expenses, time card approval, and timely disciplinary write-ups.
- Active participation in business planning with management, to ensure objectives can be met consistently.
- Work with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, is required.
- Associates Degree in Industrial Management or related is preferred.
- 4-6 years of production related experience with 1-3 years in management is required.
- Problem solver that is able to research and analyze to resolve a comparable solution to drive productivity on your shift.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and time management abilities.
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Deep knowledge of production operation/concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility, provide ongoing coaching and feedback, manage through conflict, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work additional hours and weekend work required during peak periods, such as month end, quarter end and year end.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing for long periods of time (8+ hours/day), sitting, stooping, squatting, climbing, kneeling, and close and distance vision.
- Must be able to frequently lift, push, and pull objects that are 25 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
•Collaboration, Teamwork, & Influencing:
Builds trust, cohesiveness and teamwork within and across the organization to positively impact business performance. It is about focusing, aligning, and building effective groups in one’s or others organization. It includes leadership roles in cross-functional, cross-organizational, or virtual project teams as well as conventional line or staff management positions.
•Org. Capability Development:
Acquires and develops the talent required for success, of others and the organization, and finding satisfaction in influencing or even transforming someone’s life or career.
Addresses new opportunities with curiosity and confidence, role models creative thinking and intelligent risk-taking in support of innovation. Remains a positive and calm role model in the face of ambiguity and change. Demonstrates resilience and encourages others to adopt to changing work priorities.
Addresses difficult issues with confidence, conviction and humility to maintain values. Readily adapts and remains positive in the face of change, ambiguity and pressure.
Drives for improvement of business results supported by improvements and changes; sets and achieves high standards of performance. Demonstrates the drive and discipline to produce the expected results 100% of the time. Meets commitments and takes ownership of situations they are involved in.
Mobilizes the organization to achieve meaningful change. It is about creating a wave of change where one person can have an impact far larger than any individual could normally have alone.
Acquires and uses deep client insights to continually strengthen responsiveness, value and satisfaction with a client, be they internal or external.
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.