You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
About the business and the role
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so our customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
As a FORTUNE™ 500 Company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 7th consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
What does a Regional Project Lead role look like?
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that effects change? At Fiserv, we celebrate diversity and want you to lead small to large implementation projects by closely working with our clients.
The Regional Project Lead is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or phases of larger programs. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
The successful candidate exemplifies strong initiative and leadership skills. In addition, takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Collaborates with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables. May communicate with a company executive regarding the status of specific projects.
Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation processes are followed. This includes leading and drivingProject Timeline,Risk and Issue Managementas well asScope Change Management.
- Ensures projects are completed within committed timelines and budget constraints. Ensures project management policies, standards and procedures are consistently followed.
- Manage and coordinate client deliverables across multiple projects.
- Leads the project budget - Understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and running project resources effectively.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
- Facilitates/manages project communications and partner, client and project team expectations.
- Manages efficient and effective Core Conversion project management plans and client initiatives for multiple clients
- Defines project requirements by identifying project landmarks, phases, and elements; forming a reciprocal project team
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions in accordance with stated procedure
- Assists management with the planning and design of improvements to business processes
Key Attributes and Skills Desired
- 8+ years progressive management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
- Prior projects experience within thePayment / Financial industry or merchant implementation solutionsis an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- PMP certification is preferred.
What is in it for you?
- A dynamic career packed with growth & future mobility opportunity within the organisation
- Joining a leader in Finance Technology
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.