You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Manage large scale data systems and ingestion capabilities and infrastructure
- Monitor, maintain and refresh production machine learning models
- Identify data sources both internally and externally that can be used to improve insight into activity, implement data exploration technologies accordingly
- Analyze data to enable a better understanding of each data source
- Create presentation metric and KPI dashboards and implement analytical tools to enhance action of the discoveries
- Experience with Big Data frameworks, querying tools and analytics tools in a large scale implementation in an Enterprise environment
- Regex/Scripting/programming/RDBMS knowledge (shell, batch, perl, python, php, Oracle, MSSQL, others)
- Data modeling and schema design
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups
- Fundamental knowledge of firewalls, networking, operating systems, databases, and storage, both at a functional level to understand data that is in scope
- Must have strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities.
- Ability to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work with loosely defined requirements.
- Self-starter mentality and the ability to think creatively.
- Chinese or Korean language preferred.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.