You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is seeking a UX Designer with a track record of outstanding interaction design work who is excited about building effective and meaningful financial technology experiences. In this role, you will work collaboratively with research, product, and engineering throughout the software development lifecycle.
As a UX Designer, you can look forward to...
- Immersing yourself in our customers journey and needs
- Influencing strategic decisions across teams
- Building the go forward design vision for our platform
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to understand audience needs and define requirements
- Participate in design research as needed
You are the kind of person who...
- Thoroughly grasps how to integrate research, design, technical development and business strategy
- Likes to see a project through to completion, from developing the initial wireframes to supporting the product and engineering teams through the development
- Is known for their storytelling abilities, and can persuade audiences
- Launches and iterates quickly, learning from each cycle of user feedback
- Has experience creating low- and high-fidelity mockups that communicate high-level design
- Can create workflows and wireframes that map out detailed interactions
- Strives in a collaborative, agile software engineering environment
- Bachelor's degree in design, psychology, communication, computer science or related area
- 3-5+ years of experience in interaction design and user-based research methods
- Mastery of creative tools—such as Adobe/Sketch/Figma—for documenting solutions and visual communication
- Financial Technology, Payments, Banking, or Financial Services industry experience
No travel required.
*Please submit a portfolio of relevant projects in your application*
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.