You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Data Analytics & Automation Audit Advisor II do?
In this role you will be a member of Fiserv’s Corporate Assurance & Advisory Services (CAAS) Department, an international team covering a wide range and scope of audit activities in the highly regulated payments and card industry. As a Data Analytics & Automation Audit Advisor II, you will assist the CAAS Department in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Fiserv’s governance, risk management and internal control environment by providing data and automation support to perform independent evaluations of the adequacy and effectiveness of Fiserv’s finance, operations, compliance, and technology functions.
You will lead a team with a focused objective to provide data and automation support for a variety of complex audits. In addition, you will assist in ensuring the successful implementation of the automation roadmap for audit, which includes improving audit department efficiency through Robotic Process Automation (RPA), leveraging tools like Alteryx and Power BI to enable continuous auditing, and enhance usage of emerging tools like Machine Learning to bring agility to the audit function.
As a Data Analytics & Automation Audit Advisor II, key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development of the annual audit plan
- Lead the vision and development of continuous assurance monitoring
- Identify risk and achieve management objectives across a variety of processes/functions
- Determine effective and efficient risk mitigation practices
- Nurture and maintain key business relationships
- Proactively identify themes, trends, and emerging risks for the company
Your contribution and assignment to each audit will ensure your continued development as a data scientist/Auditor providing progressive exposure to the payments industry, its operational elements, and regulatory obligations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in data science, finance, accounting, information technology, or equivalent degree or experience in these fields
- Experience in analysis, data analysis, data visualization, mathematics, statistical data mining, or data science
- Previous experience with one or more of the following: SAS Software, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, or other data analysis tools
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in data or computer science (Masters preferred)
- Experience in business analysis, data analysis, mathematics, data warehousing, statistical data mining, and/or data science
- Experience in collecting, classifying, and analyzing data. Understanding database schematics or data sets
- Sound analytical and critical thinking, ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and excellent communication skills (written, oral and listening)
- Results driven and committed to the objective with a drive to succeed and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in analytical tools, specifically Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, Power BI, SQL, and/or RPA
- Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Travel required: Up to 30%
Who We Are:
Fiserv’s Corporate Assurance & Advisory Services (CAAS) engages in a variety of activities that provide benefits to the Company and its subsidiaries. The primary function is the role of examining and evaluating internal controls and operating procedures over information systems and strategic, operational, financial and compliance areas.
While fulfilling these responsibilities to management and the Company’s stakeholders, CAS strives to go beyond the traditional functions of an Internal Audit department. By adopting a business and common-sense approach to audit engagements, the objective is to continually increase value to the Company’s stakeholders. This is accomplished through independent assurance work, identification of opportunities for improvements in both operational effectiveness and process efficiencies, and through providing valued advisory resources to the Company.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.