You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Senior Manager, Portfolio Management for Fiserv, you will develop and maintain project portfolio standards, manage reporting and metrics for all projects within the portfolio. You will maintain relationships and communicate portfolio progress to multiple stakeholders. You will define, implement, and enforce portfolio management across App dev and PS.
You will also support operational objectives by defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering strategic initiatives. You will be accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
Your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with multiple lines of business from a project/portfolio perspective.
- Building presentations in Power Point for a senior level audience.
- Demonstrating program reporting skills to develop various views of the overall portfolio.
- Making recommendations for improvements to the EPPM portfolio management function.
As the ideal candidate, you are a strategic, self-starter with high energy and the willingness to support others. You have a dynamic personality and are not afraid join a meeting and take command of the room. This is an opportunity with significant potential to learn and grow.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 yrs of relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of related Portfolio Management experience in Clarity.
- 3+ years experience in a finance related role.
- Understanding of governance and strategy.
- Reporting experience – with Metrics and Dashboards ie Power BI - Mainly User and Navigation experience.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint deck creation and Excel.
- Occasional travel required – 5% or less.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.