You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Senior Logging Architect will provide Operations and Maintenance support of the Global Logging environment and build/design a data/event streaming bus.
This position is for a senior-level Logging Architect. As a technical thought leader, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of scale within a logging and metrics environment, while using your expertise in development, complexity analysis and large-scale system design. The engineer must adopt and support a culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, problem solving and openness.
Who are you?
You have a strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions. You have experience working as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer in a scaled cloud environment, and have implemented automated solutions across a variety of applications and systems. You enjoy writing code and creating automation to manage your services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the effective prioritization of tickets and timely resolution of issues
- Responsible for managing communications of outages, service impacts, and all other Splunk infrastructure-related events within the SLA defined by the Mission Support organization
- Responsible for monitoring system health, ensuring proactive measures are applied, or issues are raised to the engineering team for resolution
- Proactively monitor the Splunk infrastructure and follow an iterative, continuous improvement model to ensure that the system is healthy
- Perform after-action reports and root-cause analysis reviews with the architecture and engineering team
- Monitor the monitoring console and develop new checks or continuously fine-tune the checks and alerts
- Perform routine software upgrades and minor releases
- Adhere to the change control process and ensure that all work is documented
- Regularly audit the authentication and authorization systems
- Build a Splunk Hygiene Program that focuses on optimal searches and configuration
- Monitor Splunk knowledge objects, DMAs, and user queries to ensure optimum performance
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- 7+ years of Splunk experience
- 8+ years of Linux experience
- Splunk SmartStore (configuration, support, and implementation) is highly desired
- Ability to perform full stack troubleshooting
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure for a medium-to-large organization
- Relationship management experience with organizational partners and customers
- Practical knowledge of ITIL application processes and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
- 5 + years of experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (applications to infrastructure)
- Experience with Ansible automation tool
- Ability to manage large complex cross-matrix organization that includes: multiple business, technology and risk disciplines with direct leadership; the development of the strategy for information security; and implementation of roadmaps for the Enterprise
- Ability to manage multiple enterprise-wide: technology infrastructure, service components, or end-to-end.
The Fiserv Observability Team is building solutions that improve visibility into the customer generated traffic across thousands of services. We are on an exciting journey to improve observability of all services and improve the customer experience by using the data. As an observability engineer you will have the opportunity to work on products that improve availability, enable peak readiness and positively impact every service across Fiserv. You will partner with several teams across Fiserv to develop observability solutions, deliver data stream processing, and enable automated recovery.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.