You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Manager do?
- Research end user needs, define feature requirements, execute with engineers, and commercialize across personas
- Work with cross-functional teams within Development, Testing, Business, Marketing, Sales, and Operations
- Leverage data to gain insights and hypothesize on how to best innovate and improve our platform for our customers
- Dive into the weeds to figure out how to improve a user flow, but at the same time, understanding how pieces fit at the 10,000 ft view
You are the kind of person who...
- Has a proven ability to analyze, prioritize, and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise plans
- Demonstrates competency in articulating business problems and feature functionality to technology teams
- Can translate product concepts and ideas into features and user stories
- Has a track record of using data to influence requirements, design and implementation
- Looks for an opportunity to learn and be endlessly curious about how to make your product evolve
- Successfully communicates between technical and non-technical audiences
- 3-5 years in Product Management, Consulting, Product Operations, or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree a plus)
- Strong proficiency with product management softwares (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Strong proficiency with wire-framing tools (e.g. Figma, Balsamiq, or Sketch)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Financial Technology, Payments, Banking, or Financial Services industry experience
- Agile development experience
- Design thinking methods
No travel required
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.