You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Cyber Risk Manager do?
The Cyber Risk Manager (CRM) serves as a trusted security advisor to Fiserv lines of business. The CRM understands security risks and technologies and can effectively communicate them to business units. The CRM works in tandem with the business across multiple services and platforms to address cyber security risk, while advising business and technology leaders to ensure they are making decisions with security in mind. The CRM is an advanced role supporting the cybersecurity program. This individual provides leadership, and strategic and tactical guidance for a world-class cybersecurity program supporting enterprise security initiatives. As a business enabler, the CRM is an effective communicator with the technical aptitude to drive security fundamentals into the business.
The CRM must be capable of working closely with senior management, third parties, project managers, and subject matter experts (SMEs). Additionally, the CRM must be personable and able to translate cybersecurity issues to business initiatives. The CRM must have a technical background and be able to understand technologies, their purpose, and their security requirements and data protection needs, wherever they reside. CRMs should also understand threats, as well as risk mitigations, and technical controls.
As a Cyber Risk Manager you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor with business unit leadership.
- Act as a liaison to ensure cybersecurity practices are built into business unit initiatives for the entire lifecycle.
- Work closely with security leadership to instill cybersecurity policies and practices throughout business units.
- Be actively informed and engaged in security projects across the business.
- Enforce the strong security culture set forth by the CISO, ensuring uniformity across security leadership, business units, and employees.
- Foster strong relationships with internal business units and excel in cyber security communication.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge related to security threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigations set forth to reduce the attack surface; circulate this knowledge through the business units.
- Ensure business projects are focused on cybersecurity from the beginning.
- Identify and document threats and vulnerabilities that may impact the business and address them regularly with business units.
- In conjunction with security and business leaders, define key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics aligning with business initiatives and deliver them to non-technical teams in terms that are accessible and comprehensible.
- Build relationships with business units to deliver security-by-design controls incorporated into projects, architecture, infrastructure, and applications.
- Openly support the CISO, management team, and executive leadership even during tumultuous times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information assurance, or related technical field.
- At least 5+ years’ cybersecurity experience (or information technology coupled with cyber security), with at least 3+ years in an operationally focused security practitioner role.
- Capable of working with diverse teams and promoting an enterprise-wide positive cyber security culture.
- High level of integrity, trustworthiness, and confidence and able to represent the company and security leadership with the highest level of professionalism.
- Adept at understanding business focus and processes and ability to inject cybersecurity into the business through teamwork and influence.
- Applicable knowledge of national and global cybersecurity policies, regulations, and security frameworks.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Excellence in communicating cyber security risk and remediation requirements from assessments.
- Outstanding written and verbal business and cybersecurity communication skills.
- Certification Requirements: Preferable, but not required: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
- Master’s degree not required, but advanced degree (e.g., an MBA or master’s in information assurance or computer science) is preferred.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.