You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Business Systems Analyst do?
The Business Systems Analyst role is an intermediate level position on Fiserv’s Corillian Online ASP Implementations team, which requires the BSA to demonstrate a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures associated with the implementations skillset. The product is an ASP online banking application catered to small to mid-size banks and credit unions. This is a technical role with the expectation that the candidate has experience in identifying and troubleshooting issues with ASP applications. Experience in application log gathering and error interpretation is critical. Additionally, the ability to review source code pertinent to the error log findings to identify application issues is paramount. The BSA will collaborate with clients, business partners, IT, and support organizations to drive the implementation of client projects. Customer facing experience is ideal.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Under minimal supervision, the BSA manages multiple client implementations for retail customers across the COASP platform.
• Participates in client kickoffs and requirements and data gathering sessions.
• Performs basic testing, troubleshooting, process flow enhancements and repeatable maintenance functions.
• Provides analytical research, expertise and technical guidance to IT and support teams.
• Configures client online banking applications in certification and production environments by updating configuration applications.
• SSO and configuration changes that can be completed without alterations to compiled code.
• Manages the installation cycle to include adherence to critical dates, testing, escalations, prioritization, and customer communications.
• Develops processes, SOPs and training aids as directed by management.
• Reports system defects and identifies opportunities for system enhancements.
• Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems.
• Analyzes requirements, policies, and customer needs against system capabilities and functions to determine gaps.
• Performs as a technical consulting resource for new clients during the implementation process.
• Supports several project managers during the pre and post go-live activities
• Troubleshoots and remediates pre-production application support issues.
• Obtains and interprets logs as needed.
• Reviews application source code to help identify issues and/or determine if the application is working as designed.
• Assists in post go-live activities when needed to ascertain and help resolve conversion issues.
• Performs root cause analysis and recommends actions to prevent future occurrences of issues that arise during the implementation process.
• Documents new processes and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
• Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Coordinates with project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
• Responds to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in the event of an emergency, client incident or critical business need.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant work experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business systems analysis, implementations, or application support engineer.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services or a work-related industry.
• Experience with business process charts, flowcharts, data flow diagrams, decision tables, use cases, test scenarios, test cases, test logs, & issue logs.
• Effective self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment.
• Weekend/evening availability and support (10% - 15%).
Who We Are:
Digital Channels provides industry-leading products and services for the online and mobile channels to help financial institutions drive deeper relationships and more effectively compete in the digital transformation. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes, with a mission to deliver easy and compelling management of digital financial services to our clients’ fingertips
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.