You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be a key member of the Internal Application Portfolio team with the opportunity and responsibility to design and develop best of breed solutions. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with our internal application and product owners and Client Operations teams to understand business requirements to interpret business needs into documented system requirements of Agile Features & Stories to support the delivery of high quality products to our users within our ServiceNow application and Corp-DB & Billing- DB applications. You will be working in collaborative teams using Agile software development methodology.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Decision Making / Problem Solving:
• Apply existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a portfolio.
• Use sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems.
• Use independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
• Understand when to escalate and/or collaborate with other teams to overcome hurdles.
• Senior Business Systems Analyst to interpret business needs into documented system requirements
• In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow technologies with business acumen, organization, versatility, interpersonal, client focus.
• Knowledge of requirements engineering and familiarity with the agile methodology.
• Baseline understanding of project management.
• Ability to independently facilitate complex data gathering and design collaboration meetings, as well as JAD sessions and Design walkthroughs.
• Broad/versatile knowledge of debit and credit products and services, and the business and technical processes used to enable those products and services.
• Ability to develop and manage critical success factors.
• Strong computer proficiency, particularly MS Office Suite.
• Baseline understanding of Databases for use in applications
• Strong logical reasoning skills, with the ability to solve problems.
• Strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good leadership and decision making skills, with the ability to influence others.
• Ability to work with internal product client partner, business, operations, and other application teams to specify, design, test & implement technical solutions
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelor Degree from a 4-year college or university in the area of Systems/Technology desired (Associate Degree with relevant work experience in financial systems may be substituted).
• 5+ years’ experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
• 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow.
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification a plus
• Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills and a demonstrated aptitude for communicating with both the technical staff and end-users to understand application requirements and design
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.