You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Business Operations Analyst is an integral member of our Portfolio Management operations team. This role serves as an extension of the leadership team and is highly visible across all Fiserv teams. You will have ownership of an important internal business process for the team, which includes coordination of intake and scheduling of new and existing client projects. Your role is to drive excellence in the process through accountability, accurate work, quick communication, and your ability to lead key business leaders through difficult decisions. You must be skilled at listening and interacting from a neutral position, and leveraging experience to find common ground for multi-functional teams. You will often collaborate with multiple Fiserv teams to collect group consensus. You will not be managing people; however, you will be managing the processes, and will directly lead day-to-day activities of teammates who also assist with this process
As a Business Operations Analyst, you can look forward to:
• Execute Portfolio Management Procedures including the use of key tools -- Clarity, SharePoint, ServicePoint, eCRM, and Microsoft Office Suite including PowerBI (for Data analysis)
• Execute on Change Management through the PS Organization
• Maintaining an ongoing interface with external and internal stakeholders in areas such as decision analysis, planning and execution and technical needs.
• Building strong partnerships with Implementations, Business Leaders, Sales, Client Support, Development, Product Management, Account Management, and Service Management teams
• Building the foundation to be comfortable with ambiguous requests, repackaging them into accurate details
• Developing as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the Intake Process.
• Providing project management from scoping/business case through handoff to the Project Management team; this includes effectively communicating the process, organizing the schedule, communicating deadlines for intake, anticipating problems and pursuing resolutions, and ensuring a good communication plan is developed and executed.
• Constantly seeking and executing on operational efficiency ideas
• Analyzing and detailing business processes and documentation
• Supporting and developing other associates working within your team
• Track, Measure, and Report on status internally to key stakeholders
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• 0-5 years of an equivalent combination of educational background, related experience and/or military experience
• Demonstrated experience with project coordination with proven project management skills
• Demonstrated experience leading conversations (verbal and written) with clients and other stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of leadership
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrates flexibility to drive results in a when the path to the answer is not clear
• Flexibility to work longer hours during peak times
• Experience reading and navigating contracts/SOWs
• Experience with Estimation/ Pre-sales planning
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of Clarity PPM or similar tool highly desirable
• 5+ years of experience with client implementations, onboarding of new clients, sales support, and/or scheduling
• Previous experience working in Financial Services helpful
• Has superb attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• Is results-oriented, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
• Has excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to a diverse audience
• Knowledge of PowerBI or similar tool highly desirable
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.