You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
- Responsible for managing general Accounting functions and/or Accounting Policy functions. Manages the planning and direction of departmental activities related to general accounting functions and preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results. Provides technical accounting expertise and policy interpretation for complex transactions. May be responsible for technical accounting research and writing accounting memos to support the Company’s positions and conclusions. Reviews proposed contracts and other potential transactions and advises finance and business leaders of the accounting implications.
- Maintains existing accounting policies and creates new policies as needed. Monitors the activities of accounting standard setting bodies and evaluates the impact on the Company's policies and financial statements in compliance with Company and/or GAAP standards. May be responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the ledger accounts. Formulates and directs the administration of approved accounting practices and assist in the implemenation of new standards. Oversees the efficient operation and cost-effectiveness of operating systems and programs supporting the Finance organization. May participate in the most complex accounting projects. May be responsible for managing people; hiring, firing, performance reviews and compensation decisions.
Scope of Job
May manage well-defined and homogeneous teams with moderate degrees of complexity. Responsible for a variety of technical accounting issues. Establishes and maintains a productive working relationships with other groups within the organization including accounting, financial reporting, tax, treasury, finance, legal and human resources as well as with external auditors and consultants.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum 5+ years relevant financial experience, including public accounting. 3-5 years leadership experience preferred. CPA preferred.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Record Keeping
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Risk Management
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- General Ledger
- Cost Accounting
- Finance and Accounting Systems
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.