You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Sr. Cloud Security Architect is responsible for providing senior technical contribution to cloud security and compliance practices. This role requires deep technical knowledge of Security & Security Operations in order to plan and implement strategies for efficient day to day operations. This role works closely with the stakeholders to provide technical ownership over business applications and drive the design and deployment of innovative high-quality solutions.
• Understand the Platform and Infrastructure needs of the product suite and contribute to ongoing Security & Compliance changes.
• Maintain an efficient and secure IT computing infrastructure on the public cloud (AWS). Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
• Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
• Assist in the execution of information security cloud projects with other engineers, vendors and consultants.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate cloud security tools and document, troubleshoot, and remediate issues. Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS applications.
• Analyze security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs, intrusion prevention system logs, and network and correlate logs using numerous database query techniques and tools. Work with the security team to create reports and analyze data to effectively present the current security environment
• Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
• Lead deployment of security projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
• Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
• Interfaces with cross-functional technical stakeholders to gather non-functional requirements with platform architecture, security, compliance, infrastructure, application support, and release management.
• Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
• Build monitoring and alert systems to increase internal visibility and automatically respond to incidents in our various environments.
• Define and document best practices and strategies regarding security and compliance
• Deliver technical detail, diagrams, or other content to assist in creating design proposals
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with emerging security threats, vulnerabilities & controls, latest monitoring technology and trends.
• Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.