You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Director, Marketing will be responsible for leading all marketing and messaging efforts for the Ondot business unit, in support of Fiserv’s industry leading card experience platform, CardHub. The successful hire will lead a new team that will develop and lead messaging strategies for CardHub within the Fiserv enterprise, as well as plan and coordinate both B2B and B2C marketing designed to drive awareness, positioning and adoption of the CardHub platform. This role will be responsible for CardHub participation and industry conferences and events, both paid, earned and social media initiatives, financial institution partner marketing, video development, client research studies and whitepapers, and much more. This person and their team will be intimately connected into the sales, relationship management, product, engineering, customer success, customer support and Fiserv Global Brand / Risk / Compliance teams in order to manage and communicate a holistic perspective on the CardHub platform. Finally, this person will lead the use, evolution, and improvement of the available marketing technology stack to drive better outcomes across the business unit.
• Lead and oversee marketing department
• Lead the evaluation and development of CardHub B2B and B2C brand awareness, positioning, and overall messaging, along with the associated marketing strategy
• Understand Company’s product suite and articulate the value proposition and key differentiators
• Develop and communicate the messaging and marketing strategies and associated deliverables
• Oversee internal and external Go-To-Market readiness for CardHub, as needed
• Research demand for our products in services, including competitive research
• Leverage Fiserv marketing, PR, events and other teams to iterate and execute against strategies
• Lead product marketing efforts inclusive of product naming and positioning, all collateral and associated needs
• Support creation of sales materials incorporating strategies and content from external and internal stakeholders including teammates from product, customer success, other Fiserv colleagues, as well as third-party partners
• Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing including social listening
• Support sales and lead generation efforts
• Contribute as appropriate to broader Fiserv messaging initiatives and messaging around cards and digital
• Review and understand account plans owned by Ondot account and sales executives, ensuring alignment of marketing output with those needs
• Generate and utilize marketing analytics and reporting to aid in campaign optimization efforts
• 8+ years’ experience with marketing, product strategy, or related positions with experience building and communicating strategies and plans to internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
• Proven marketing campaign experience
• Strong copywriting skills
• Familiarity with reseller and/or channel partner programs
• Fintech experience: Financial Services, Payments, Card Services, Mobile Banking, Payment Processors and/or Card Networks
• Natural curiosity to discern product and solution messaging and positioning opportunities in market to drive adoption and revenue targets
• Strong external facing communication and presentation skills, combined with strong written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to drive collaboration with business partners and others to achieve effective and measurable results
• Flexible & resilient. Comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment, and open to new concepts & processes
• Willingness to work across time zones, as needed
• Conflict resolution and negotiations skills to resolve disagreements quickly & effectively; bringing a problem-solving attitude & approach
• Organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-starter and highly motivated
• Creative, positive and collaborative problem solver
Up to 30%, as necessary, for events and meetings.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.