As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our vision, mission and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a successful Senior Sales Executive do?
Establish and develop expected level of sales through the education, development, and proactive management of clients and prospective clients. Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and interfaces regularly with executive levels. Leverages executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand.
In this role you can look forward to:
This is a quota-carrying sales retention position that is responsible for efforts to retain, extend and deepen the relationship Fiserv through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drives strategies, tactics and account plans to retain Fiserv clients and to meet sales targets.
- Effectively manages multiple client engagements through the sales process, including: solution qualification; assessment of client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business
- Develops strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions
- Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv’s solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level
- Recommends new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement
- Builds internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer
- Articulates to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives
- Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
- Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
- Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the sales community.
Qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
• 5-10 years direct selling experience within the credit union industry
• Must have proven a track record for consistently attaining quota
• Solution sales experience in information technology
• Sales planning and execution skills including and consistently meeting or exceeding quota
• Demonstrate sales acumen including leveraging the Fiserv Way of Selling, establishing credibility, and mapping Fiserv’s solutions to meet the client’s desired business results.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities by actively participating in opportunity plans, leading by example, and understanding client’s buying process.
• Must have foundational attributes that demonstrate tenacity to achieve individual and team goals, make sound decisions, seek and accept coaching, and adapting to change.
• Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
• Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv’s solutions and client’s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
• Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations.
• Describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
• Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
Travel Required: 50%+
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.