As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our vision, mission and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a great Sales Manager do?
You will lead a team of Sales Professionals focused on the delivery of predictable, profitable sales attainment for Fiserv’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and limited Financial Control Solutions line of businesses within the Financial & Risk Management Solutions division. The position will work with both EPM Sales Directors to direct the sales team in the pursuit of new sales as well as the maintenance and nurturing of existing customer relationships including Fiserv’s Client Partner and Core Sales Team
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Sales leadership position that plans, directs and coordinates the activities of Sales Professionals and pursuit teams to attain sales quotas within their defined territory or market segment. The incumbent is responsible for defining and executing sales strategies and tactics to increase new logo and add-on revenue. Actively manages sales process to meet targets and build pipeline. Provides guidance and eliminates obstacles on high priority opportunities to ensure pursuit teams are successful in closing contracts. Manages seven (7) or less individual-contributor sales professionals with some customer-facing accountability. Incumbents may also carry a personal quota.
1. Executes sales plan. Assigns accounts, territories and sales quotas to sales staff and ensures quotas are met.
2. Plans and directs sales activities for a defined territory to ensure resource and staffing requirements are fulfilled.
3. Manages and proactively helps drive the creation of sales pipeline and closure of revenue to Fiserv.
4. Defines and executes sales strategies and tactics to increase add-on revenue.
5. Supervises, develops, motivates and mentors sales staff; Administers compensation, assesses performance and executes action plans.
6. Actively manage sales staff in all phases of sales lifecycle to meet targets and build pipeline including: identifying and developing leads and value propositions; meeting with clients; deal structuring; contract negotiation & closing
7. Provides guidance and eliminates obstacles in high priority opportunities to ensure pursuit teams are successful in closing contracts.
8. Monitors metrics to manage the business including: financial forecasts, win/loss reviews, and pipeline analysis. Ensures eCRM accuracy.
9. Models and practices the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets
10. Provides thought leadership around key market & industry insights.
11. Performs other duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
• 6-10 years solution selling experience
• Sales management experience with a proven track record of meeting sales targets.
• Experience with financial risk management products/services within a financial institution
• Sales experience in information technology
• Knowledge of selling complex, multi-year or multi-service contracts
Preferred location - Western US
Fiserv in an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.