You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does an exceptional Computer Operator do?
We are seeking a Computer Operator to provide first level support in a 24x7x365 environment, for Data Center Client Processing. This Operator will be a part of the CUnify Operations Team, who partners closely directly with internal teams and external clients on CUnify core account processing and CUnify Web products. Our team is responsible for monitoring systems, batch, applications, networks, performing scheduled tasks, first level incident diagnosis, resolution and escalation. We ensure system availability, and timely completion of batch and scheduled tasks. You will identify incidents affecting clients and resolving incidents directly or working with internal support teams to resolve these situations quickly with high quality level of service.
As a Computer Operator, you can look forward to:
- Recognizing, troubleshooting, escalating, documenting, and resolving all Incidents on shift.
- Monitoring all systems via consoles, emails, and event managers.
- Responding to messages, displaying queues, determining status, canceling or purging tasks.
- Running all Job Scheduler activities as needed (e.g. daily, weekly, monthly, on-request schedules, etc.)
- Completing basic problem determination, (i.e. identifies specific error type, documents as needed, and follows appropriate procedures.)
- Recovering and restart jobs terminated by hardware or software failures as directed.
- Ensuring all scheduled tasks for shift are completed accurately and on time.
- Requiring good social and communication skills, including the ability to provide ongoing end user training and be an excellent teammate.
- Partnering with external and internal client’s data gathering and design initiation.
- Learning new technologies and apply them to technical and business problems
- Juggling multiple priorities and serve many constituencies.
- Applying customer service and phone etiquette skills and understanding of a multi-line phone system.
- Accurately gathering, analyzing and interpreting data, defining problems, and making recommendations for resolution.
- Providing first level support to clients and is able to research and analyze problems.
- Diagnosing and problem solving using documented procedures and checklists.
- Problem handling recognition, research, isolation and resolution steps.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- High School Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience in applicable field.
- 3+ years of experience in Computer Operations or IT Analyst Operations.
- Experience in batch job processing, batch abend troubleshooting and batch job restart processes.
- Experience with large mainframe IBM environments.
- Experience working with ISQL, Crystal Reports.
- File Transmission protocols and File Gateway such as: Connect Direct (NDM), Sterling, ipswitch Move-it.
- Experience in Windows OS, Sybase, and Batch Job Schedulers.
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS Teams.
- Experience with ITIL ticket systems; BMC Remedy experience and/or Service Now.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience writing documentation and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Experience with enterprise job scheduling solutions (preferably AppWorx)
- Exposure to Fiserv’s CUnify Platform and/or CUnify Web products.
- Working knowledge of Debit/Credit transaction processing, ACH and Draft processing.
- Related industry experience in Banking or Financial Services Industry.
- Experience with Windows 2008 Server, IIS and SQL administration.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
Who we are: Fiserv Technology Services (FTS) is a dynamic and critical part of the Fiserv organization. FTS architects, builds and operates the technology platforms and services used by Fiserv Business Units to deliver high quality solutions and services to the industry.
Fiserv has been a trusted name in financial services technology for more than 35 years. We’re leading the digital transformation of financial services, helping financial institutions, billers and consumers move and manage money – securely, expertly and with ease – through our creative solutions and deep expertise.
For the sixth consecutive year, and the eighth time in the last 10 years, Fiserv has been named one of the FORTUNE Magazine "World’s Most Admired Companies®."
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of experts, so if you’re seeking an environment where leadership, teamwork and innovation are valued, and career development is meaningful to you, you’re in the right place.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.