You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
· Knowledge and working experience of scrum based Agile methodology.
· Drive scrum and assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
· Identify obstacles which might impact the delivery of user stories and provide support to remove them.
· Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Strong analytical skills, problem solving, communication skill and presentation skills
· Collaborated with product owner/developer frequently for quality assurance of deliverables
Responsible for gathering and understanding of business needs and translating them into effective user stories/requirements
Facilitating workshops and discussion sessions. Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
Conduct Gap analysis and depict the relevant requirement.
Communicate, and negotiate requirements for end users.
Propose business solutions and estimate effort required
Communicate requirements to project team and validate requirements have been met.
Participate as a pivotal team member in design, review, and planning meetings.
Work as a team to develop optimal solutions that meet customers and business needs.
1 year Salesforce admin experience
· Assist in User Acceptance Test for user stories and assist the Product Owner to sign off UAT.
· Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of Insurance domain
- Knowledge of JIRA tool for requirement.
Experience: More than 7 years
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.