You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Job Title:Warehouse Associate
Schedule: 2nd Shift Work Schedule Sun-Thu:3:30PM-11:30PM
3rd Shift Work Schedule Tue-Sat:11:30PM-7:30AM
3rd Shift Work Schedule Sun-Thur: 11:30PM-7:30AM
What does a great Warehouse Associate do?
In this position, you will perform broad and challenging inventory and warehousing tasks in an efficient and timely manner in the warehouse. You will be responsible for receiving warehouse materials and ensuring the proper storage and staging of materials for Production. Multitasking is key in this role to be successful. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well!
What does a Warehouse Associate do at Fiserv?
- Receiving, storing, and staging warehouse materials, according to company processes and specifications
- Performing cycle counts and inventory
- Maintaining a clean, safe and sanitary work area.
- Ability to use equipment (Forklift, stacker and electric hand jack) properly.
- Communicating current plan of action with other shift stagers
- Performing other warehouse duties, as assigned
- Participating in Continuous Improvement Projects and processes
- Understanding, interpreting, and abiding by OSHA regulations
What you will need to have:
- Valid drivers licenses for a minimum of three years
- Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation)
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and safely lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Must be able to reach above shoulders, climb, squat, kneel, and bend often
What would be great to have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Forklift/Cherry picker experience
- Warehouse experience
- A team player that works well with others but can also work independently
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.