You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Person will work as a Technical Consultant / Developer for APERIO.
High Level job description is as follows:
Job Description – Fiserv Technical Consultant
- General Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the capacity of Developer.
- 7+ years experience of .Net development particularly in ASP.Net WebForms (preferably version 3.5 or higher)
- 2+ years experience in SQL scripting (stored procedures, triggers, tables, etc.) for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
- WCF with 1+ year experience
- Prior experience in online banking implementation would be an added advantage
- Prior experirnce in any product based development will be an advantage.
- Adaptability to learn new product/tool for development
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Unit Tests, Visual Studio 2010 or 2013, Microsoft Reporting or Crystal Reports, XML, WCF, MVVM
- IIS 6/7 configuration including certificates for SSL
- InstallShield 2010 or 2013
- Experience in developing complex multi-tiered applications (web)
- Source control and issue trackers like TFS and ACM
Roles and Responsibilities
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Work with with internal and external stakeholders to understand business problems and then design and develop required designs for scalable, secure, reliable Industrial deployments
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams with industry experts and be able to understand and build upon previous end-to-end design and architecture and add differentiators.
- Work successfully in a team environment and demonstrate a willingness to help team members in achieving their project goals if required.
- Personal ownership and accountability for delivering assigned tasks and deliverables within the established schedule.
- Facilitate a strong and supportive team environment that enables the team as well as individual team members to overcome any political, bureaucratic and/or resource barriers to participation.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.