You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Program Manager, Advisor do?
The Program Manager, Advisor will work with senior stakeholders to prepare business cases, project proposals, timeframes, schedules and budgets.
This opportunity will work with project managers to coordinate project schedule & implementation to make sure the projects are completed on time. This role will monitor, track and report on projects at portfolio level and escalate to senior stakeholders for mitigation plans. The individual in this role will use project management tools to create and monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend. You will work with project managers to present the portfolio view of resource utilization by projects and by teams. This role will conduct the project prioritization for the portfolio with key stakeholders. You will also create projects and assign resources to projects in the project management tools.
As a Project Manager, Advisor, you can look forward to:
- Acting as Scrum coach in adapting the teams to agile/scrum methodology.
- Being responsible for implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all teams. Must use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. In order to do this, he/she must also embody the Agile principles and lead by example.
- Providing coaching to project managers on how to measure velocity, develop story points, and drive continuous improvement of team performance.
- Providing coaching to leaders associated with product teams to enable agile culture.
- Conducting scrum of scrum across multiple project teams.
- Providing coaching to business architects on practices such as defining features, authoring user stories, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing, sprint planning and release planning.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years working as a project manager/program manager.
- 5+ Experience as portfolio manager managing multiple projects.
- Experience working on project proposals, business use cases and budgets.
- Strong presentation skills at senior leadership level.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 5+ years working in an Agile/Scrum Software Delivery Environment as Scrum Master.
- 5+ years providing coaching to Agile Teams.
- Experience coaching leadership on agile mindset to enable agile culture.
- Certified Team Coach will be a big plus.
- Experience in adapting teams to agile.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.