You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv’s Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional role within the firm. Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We are looking for university graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best and brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future; a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areas across the firm.
We are seeing an Analyst to join our Technology Services team in our Omaha, NE Global Command Center.
This role has a more in-depth knowledge of the many systems topologies. The Advanced Resolution Team Engineer role provides technical expertise and leadership during impacting and non-impacting events which includes:
• Performing level 1, 2 & 3 troubleshooting and data analysis
• Participating in leading the root cause analysis
• Provides outstanding customer service at all times and always thinks of the client first
This position will allow an individual to be exposed to a broad scope of technologies, within Network, Cloud, Server, Application, and the support tools that exist to troubleshoot the environment. This is also a highly visible position being on the front line of much of the complex troubleshooting within the firm, and across the globe.
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
• Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program
• GPA 3.5+ preferred
• Revels in the challenge of engaging in problems, resolving quickly and creatively.
• Continually pushing troubleshooting methodologies
• Ability to look at complex processes and implementing automation improvements
• The verbal skills to lead a group of technical experts to organize resolution of problems when required
• A strong desire to continually learn new technologies to hone the fine skills of becoming a troubleshooting guru.
• Ability to work effectively across disciplines
• Thrills at having all eyes on them during troubleshooting and analysis.
• Ability to pick up and apply new concepts quickly
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• Project management skills and experience a plus
• Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications
Learn more about Fiserv:
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.