You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Third Shift :Hours : 11:30 PM- 8:00 AM
Must be open to working weekends and overtime
What does a great Production Operator do?
- Operate and monitor equipment to process work according to instructions and/or client expectations.
- May be required to troubleshoot and resolve minor equipment problems, as well as setup and calibrate equipment per guidelines and/or job specifications.
- Use instructions to pick materials for jobs to be processed.
- May include manually inserting documents/forms into envelopes, affixing tags to plastic carriers, stuffing mail into expedited mailing packages, feeding and unloading equipment.
- Resolves most questions/issues independently.
- Escalates only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Makes decisions using pre-established guidelines regarding products meeting quality standards, determining when a service technician is required, and ensuring the correct shipment of accounts.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic PC skills required. Six months to 1 year previous machine and/or production experience preferred. Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements.
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of quality management methods, tools and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Knowledge of information, personnel and premises security processes and procedures and ability to develop and maintain appropriate levels of security
- Knowledge of and ability to employ required tools, techniques and technologies to minimize losses due to breaches of physical premises security.
- Knowledge of practices and procedures for procurement of materials, components, equipment and services.
- Knowledge of methods, tools and documentation of evaluating, selecting and certifying suppliers and partners.
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.