As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Calling all innovators – find your future at Fiserv.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments, and we move money and information in a way that moves the world. We connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, and consumers to one another millions of times a day – quickly, reliably, and securely. Any time you swipe your credit card, pay through a mobile app, or withdraw money from the bank, we’re involved. If you want to make an impact on a global scale, come make a difference at Fiserv.
Job TitlePartner Manager
Job Posting Title: Partner Manager
What does a successful Partner Manager do at Fiserv?
Fiserv is a world-class data and analytics organization delivering the next generation of powerful data insights and decisioning solutions to financial institutions, fintech, consumer/business credit bureaus, government agencies and merchants.
As a successful Partner Manager, you will lead a team acting as an extension of our client’s business representing Fiserv. You will be accountable for a client segment’s strategic and operational outcomes.
What you will do:
You will provide consultation, cross-functional leadership to Fiserv support teams and manage the overall day to day relationship. You will have the opportunity to develop strategies, processes and people to effectively manage the client segment.
• Develop a trusted partner relationship with client segment stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Lead and develop a Partner Management team that manages the client relationship by providing consultation and leadership to drive strategic and operational outcomes
• Develop and implement effective strategies and processes to manage client segment
What you will need to have:
• 5+ years experience building productive and profitable working relationships with clients.
• 3+ years experience with ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
• Ability to identify new revenue streams, including product and professional services
What would be great to have:
• Experience with verifying accurate and up to date documentation of the client architecture and processing environment, product matrix, and custom processes.
• Experience facilitating the client communication and delivery process as it relates to association releases, regulatory changes, product/platform upgrades, fee revisions and system enhancements
• Ability to lead critical initiatives including, but not limited to, external projects, incident response, process improvement, employee training, and developing/maintaining standard operating procedures.
Perks at work:
- We’re #FISVProud of our commitment to your overall well-being with a growing offering of physical, mental, emotional, and financial benefits from day one.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with paid holidays, generous time off policies, including Unlimited Recharge & Refuel for qualifying associates, and free counseling through our EAP.
- Plan for your future with competitive salaries, the Fiserv 401(k) Savings Plan, and our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Recognize and be recognized by colleagues with our Living Proof program where you can exchange points for a variety of rewards.
- Prioritize your health with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options and a range of well-being resources through our Fuel Your Life program.
- Advance your career with training, development, certification, and internal mobility opportunities.
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and inclusive culture where associates can share perspectives, exchange ideas, and elevate careers.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado, California, New York or Washington.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
What you should know about us:
Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce that reflects our world. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Warning about fake job posts:
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings that are not affiliated with Fiserv. Fraudulent job postings may be used by cyber criminals to target your personally identifiable information and/or to steal money or financial information.
Any communications from a Fiserv representative will come from a legitimate business email address. We will not hire through text message, social media, or email alone, and any interviews will be conducted in person or through a secure video call. We won’t ask you for sensitive information nor will we ask you to pay anything during the hiring process. We also won’t send you a check to cash on Fiserv’s behalf.
If you see suspicious activity or believe that you have been the victim of a job posting scam, you should report it to your local FBI field office or to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.