You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Learning Facilitator III do?
You will support the knowledge, skills and productivity of the organization’s associates by delivering engaging classroom instruction, facilitation and administration in new hire and skill improvement knowledge sessions for contact center associates, as well as assisting in the design and development of knowledge resources and content used, based on business needs.
As a learning facilitator you can look forward to facilitating many courses are several weeks long and can occur during day or evening shifts and/or on weekends. You will collaborate with peers in the Recruiting and Operations groups and help mold and develop the success of new employees!
You’re the kind of person who loves to -
Facilitate leadership, management, or non-technical skills training courses for internal or external clients. Use needs assessment tools to determine efficiency of proposed training programs. Ensures the creation or successful management of design and development of high-quality, effective, targeted education and other interventions that help address the specific root causes of human performance gaps. Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for communications. Performs Program Impact Analysis, Return on Investment (ROI) Program Evaluation, and is responsible for program measures. May compile scorecard. Provide monthly program management support for program roll out. Manage vendor relations. Point of contact for scheduling. Interface for LMS. Data collection for curriculum deployment.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in addition to proven experience in training facilitation
- 4+ years facilitating job related training programs that include products, systems and interaction skills in a service environment.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and familiarity with instructional design concepts.
- Experience facilitating educational courses with varied methods and environments (OJT, virtual, classroom, etc.).
- Demonstrated strong skills in dealing with participants, partners, internal customers and teammates in relevant and positive ways.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Able to navigate SharePoint sites and content.
- Demonstrated experience with learning new software, processes, regulations, and other content in order to deliver training on them.
Preferred qualifications for considerations:
- 2+ years in Bank or Financial Institution
- Skill with delivering constructive feedback and a genuine real passion for the growth and development of others.
- Stays up to date with current learning and development trends, models, methods, and techniques.
- Flexible and calm under pressure; able to adapt to changing conditions like classroom equipment failures, system outages and other unforeseen challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Advanced group facilitation skills (lecture, self-paced learning, discovery, motivation) and classroom management skills.
- Practices exemplary trust and integrity; can be relied upon to perform all duties and find solutions to challenges with or without close supervision or immediate assistance.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.