You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Implementation Analyst do?
The Implementation Analyst plays a meaningful role in the delivery of our card personalization product solutions to our new and existing client base. You will partner with multiple teams within the organization and external clients in leading key activities to ensure their card fulfillment needs are met on time and in accordance with client requirements.
As an Implementation Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
- Taking projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
- Providing continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
- Developing project plans and related task lists as necessary, update plans accordingly.
- Working with client to determine project requirements, timeline, capacity plans and product compatibility, associated parameter settings and key said parameters into proprietary databases.
- Managing multiple project or implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Developing and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
- Providing occasional after hour support of client implementations.
- Working with Card Operations personnel and Capacity Planners to ensure the business is prepared for changes to perso volumes and product mix.
- Developing and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purpose.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 2+ years of prior client services/relationship and/or project management experience.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office and email applications, proficient on a Windows-based PC.
- Ability to provide after-hours support for client implementations.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience leading small to medium sized projects including ownership of all associated issues, tasks, and prioritization.
- Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of clients and internal staff.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem-solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.