You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Equipment Technician do?
Work independently of manager/supervisor to perform difficult, complex, and sometimes complicated technical maintenance duties to overhaul production machines, industrial machinery, timing devices, and electrical/electronic equipment. Follow up to assure satisfactory completion, check work progress throughout the department, and provide verbal and written status reports to the supervisor. Perform maintenance duties in an efficient and timely manner to install, maintain, and repair equipment. This activity may include disassembly, repair or replacement of parts, fitting and alignment, temp and long-term fix to minimize downtime, and trouble shooting, diagnosing, and correcting maintenance issues. Responsible for assisting the manager/supervisor to coordinate repair scheduling to minimize production down time. Process numerous troubleshooting and diagnosing electronic transactions requiring heavy PC user skills.
In this role you can expect to:
- Be responsible for the emergency repair and on-going maintenance required to ensure the optimum performance of the user’s electronic and hardware systems.
- Troubleshoot electromechanical problems on all equipment.
- Basic Networking experience and advanced PC
- Conduct training on all assigned equipment.
- Respond to customer-initiated service calls as directed.
- Independently troubleshoot and repair equipment problems.
- Perform repair of sub-assemblies.
- Perform preventive maintenance and equipment installation.
- Identify defective or marginal components.
- Repair/replace components.
- Assist with equipment rebuilds.
- Perform assigned inventory control duties as directed; accurately log all parts issues
- Maintain all manuals, tools and test equipment.
- May also research, develop and deploy new technologies to increase customer capabilities.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic leadership skills needed for leading small teams and decision making
- Experience in teaching, training or development experience.
- Effective listening, problem solving and facilitation.
- Mentoring other team members to increase capability, efficiency, and thought process.
- Flexible hours to be able to move around and address problem areas.
- Must be able to identify improvements across process, and technology
- Escalation with the Shift Supervisor and part of the escalation process.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Must ensure cost savings initiatives are occurring to reduce the amount of liability in regards to parts costs. This is accomplished through outsourcing initiatives.
- Respond to operator placed service calls and effect repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Conduct technical training classes for defined product groups.
- Define cost savings and equipment modification opportunities.
- Perform application configuration and optimization of systems
- Work with customers daily to ensure optimal performance of the equipment to their satisfaction.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.