You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
$1,000 Progression Bonus!
- Ask you recruiter for details
Who we are:
Our PEOPLE are caring, friendly and want you to succeed
We have a great CULTURE, in a team environment that is fun, encouraging and engaging
We take PRIDE in what we do
Come and join one of our many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) which are voluntary networks designed to unite associates across the company who share a common background, identity, characteristic, affiliation, or life experience.
Who we want:
Do you love providing world class customer service in a fun and results oriented environment?
If you answered yes, we want to work with you!
- You will receive inbound calls from our Bank Clients’ cardholders, answering questions, while driving issues to resolution to the client’s satisfaction.
- We want our clients to receive a WOW experience as they interact with someone who can be both an active listener and help clients figure out the best solution.
- Use your great verbal and written communication skills to provide excellent service to our clients.
What you’ll get:
- A career with great growth opportunities and leadership development programs to help you achieve your goals.
- Competitive pay
- Benefits on day one including medical dental and vision.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Shift differentials for those working 2nd or 3rd shift
- If you are taking Spanish Bilingual class, you will get a premium for that on top of your hourly rate
- A lucrative Referral Program with immediate payouts – get paid to work with your friends and family!
Things to know:
January 10th, 2021
12:30 PM - 9:00 PM OFF MON/TUES
12:30 PM - 9:00 PM OFF TUES/WED
12:30 PM - 9:00 PM OFF WED/THURS
2:30 PM - 11:00 PM OFF THURS/FRI
Training will be held January 10th, 2021 Monday thru Friday, from 8:30AM-5PM. The above production schedule will begin on January 24th, 2021.
- Holidays worked will be paid at the premium rate of double time and a half
- 1 hours of Mandatory overtime is required in many of our lines of business due to business need. Any mandatory overtime will be paid at 1.5 times your base salary after you have worked 40 hours in a week
- Your recruiter will discuss expectations with you in further detail
Basic requirements for consideration:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a customer facing role, preferably in customer service (ex: retail, restaurant, hospitality)
- Experience in a customer facing Call Center environment, preferably with an online bill pay service or financial institution
- Strong work tenure with previous roles lasting a year or more
Pre-employment background, credit, and drug test are required.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.