You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great IT Business Consultant do?
• Communicates effectively. You are unafraid to put together a proposal, a deck, or a presentation, and share it with diverse audiences, including senior leaders.
• Solves difficult problems. You can analyze both qualitative and quantitative data, and find a way to break it down effectively to get to real-world solutions for your clients.
• Effectively manage teams. Whether directly or indirectly, you understand what drives success, and how to help a team reach it.
• Thrives in an agile environment. You embrace change, collaborate first, and above all, expect results.
• Effective communicator in writing and verbal
• Has the ability to communicates complex topics and concepts to various members in the organization
• Has the ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
• Can effectively managing meetings and workshops with participants at all levels of seniority
• Has the ability to make relevant connections between seemingly unrelated topics and concepts to draw new insights
• Is curious about solving difficult problems
• Has the ability to effectively manage teams, both vertically and horizontally across the organization
• Proactively identifies issues and problems and develops proposed solution options before escalating
• Has the ability to prepare high quality deliverables
• Has experience in digital product development in an agile context, testing and automation, or other relevant tech heavy skills
• Is familiar with financial modeling, ROI calculation, change management and coalition building, tailoring messages appropriately to the audience
• Is fluent with MS Excel, Powerpoint and other project management tools
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in IT, Engineering, Business or Finance
2. 2+ years of Program Management Experience or equivalent
3. Fluency in the Microsoft suite of products and other project management tools
4. Familiarity with financial modeling, ROI calculations, and other budgeting and forecasting exercises
5. Experience working on IT projects
6. Effectively able synthesize and communicate complex ideas
7. Uses a logical approach to solve problems, improve processes, conflict reconciliation
8. Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
9. Ability to coordinate tasks between different organizations
10. Experience handling complex programs with activities across multiple workstreams, vendors and internal resources.
11. Demonstrable track record managing highly complex programs
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
Travel required: 25-50%
Who We Are:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.