We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Being with Fiserv for nearly three years, I’ve witnessed the strength of our culture and collaboration firsthand. With previous jobs, culture was something other companies just talked about. Here, it drives what we do. Working with other groups isn’t encouraged, it’s expected!
Mike Milman, Director, Finance
As Lead Pricing Strategist, I help develop pricing strategies to deliver our products and services to financial institutions. When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell Manson, Lead Pricing Strategist
Fiserv presents a great opportunity to not only work in just one area and hone your skills and develop just one competency, but they encourage and even help promote the process of moving between different organizations so that you can become a broader employee and you can continue to lead and develop strategy for the company.
Kevin MacPhaul, Strategic Finance Consultant
As a Technical Analyst, you will join a dynamic Technology Team which is responsible for delivering a range of Payment Solutions using existing and new technologies with a large focus on the Vision plus platform.
The incumbent is expected to assist in the analysis and design, as well as the development, documentation and implementation of new features or new information processing systems in support of the direction set by corporate management, under the guidance of senior technical staff.
A person in this position is expected to provide technical assistance to VisionPLUS Services employees where requested. They are expected to be an expert in aspects of the VisionPLUS product line and mainframe platform, with the aim of growing the breadth of these skills with experience. The incumbent must be able to demonstrate an understanding of business systems issues as well as demonstrate superior competency of systems analysis and programming.
Works on highly complex projects and issues within functional technical area.
- Ensures adherence to established standards
- Supports existing business systems applications and may provide support to the technical leaders of a project
- Completes development and projects in accordance with project requirements and internal and external client expectations
- Works on complex projects and issues within functional/technical area under guidance of senior technical staff
- Implements effective and error free solutions
- On-call escalation responsibilities
- Displays ownership and takes responsibility for all aspects of assigned work
- Creates quality technical documentation
- Complies with all project, problem management, change management and source and release controls processes and procedures
- Communicates well and in a timely manner with team members, senior technical staff and project managers regarding questions, issues and delays for assigned tasks and projects
- Has a good working relationship with team members and internal and external clients
- Work with Solution Architecture team to create solution alternatives and strategies
- Work with Sales teams to create Leads and Accelerators
- Provide business consultancy on Payment Solutions to existing and prospect clients
Skills & Experience
- Proven technical skills in “hands-on” development
- Expert in COBOL and mainframe tools
- Awareness of emerging technologies
- Possess knowledge of application development methodologies
- Appreciation of how technology relates to business, market and industry
- Bachelors degree in business information systems, accounting, computer science or business administration, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related IT experience, ideally in the financial and/or credit payment industry
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.