You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Process Analyst do?
The Senior Process Analyst is responsible for developing, writing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures to support and improve the existing systems and operating processes for the Service Delivery team. Scope includes customer contact centre, applications processing and transactions processing.
This person is also responsible for maintenance of content in knowledge base and Business Continuity Plan repositories.
The aim of the role is to drive improvements to the customer experience and to pursue operational excellence through continuous improvement initiatives.
In addition, you will also:
- Develop and document operational processes and procedures in the key areas of data entry, call centre case inquiry and resolution and inter-departmental case management workflow.
- Coordinate project activities, including research, analysis, documentation, design/develop testing, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-roll out review/audit
- Ensure process improvement methodologies, data analysis techniques, project management and implementation processes are followed
- Develop paper based and digital forms for the purposes of data capture and data entry
- Represent the department in cross functional initiatives and projects
- Support the creation of brand compliant user guides for internal and external users
- Ensure that all manuals and procedures are easily referenced and accessible
- Ensure version control is applied to all manuals and procedures
- Maintain content within knowledge repository for Service Delivery
- Implement and manage an audit life cycle for management of procedures and user guides
- Design internal call flows and coordinate tasks required to implement changes to the PABX and IVR
- Adopts Lean Six Sigma or similar methodologies to ensure techniques for reducing the time needed to provide products or services, and techniques for improving the quality of products and services, substantially contributing to increased customer satisfaction and cost reduction
- Own and maintain BCP documentation for Service Delivery group
- Provide education and training as required
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Experience or education in business analysis, process development and telecommunication systems
- Experience with contact centre process and workflow development
- A good working knowledge and/or qualifications and/or accreditation in Six Sigma and lean process management techniques is required
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A critical eye and strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Project Management skills
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. We proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.