You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Coordinator do?
- Working closely with the Program Manager on status reporting including collation and QA of Weekly Project Status reports
- Assisting in developing and writing internal documentation, e.g., procedures, checklists, and templates, and/or identifying changes to be made to internal documentation
- Assisting with the facilitation of Project Meetings as required
- Maintenance of central project document repository
- Maintaining processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports on resource utilisation and project performance via the Clarity tool
- Preparing detailed reports and summaries specific to time reporting (Clarity) for both Fiserv and her clients as well as project estimates and reconciliation as needed
- Maintaining financial controls and systems for documenting, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting project expenditure
- Supporting all project and program manager with project management admin tasks like on boarding / off boarding of associates, creation of distribution lists, follow up on time sheeting
- Maintaining reports of TIL, leave data and resource data on SharePoint
- Arranging assets and maintaining records for both Fiserv and our clients
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Undergraduate/bachelor degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
- Certification in agile project management (e.g., PMI-ACP, CSM, SA, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of technical project management and/or relevant consulting experience
- 1-2 years of experience in facilitating medium size projects within a large enterprise
- Experience managing projects or releases using agile methodologies is preferred
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired
- Familiarity and demonstrated experience with project management processes, frameworks, and tools
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and knowledge of operating agile at scale
- Knowledge of product development life cycle frameworks
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.