As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Fiserv is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, Fiserv powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
You may not realize, but Fiserv touches your life every day. Whether it's buying dinner with a credit card or ordering a book on-line, Fiserv is one company that can make all these transactions happen conveniently, efficiently, and securely. We could not do it without our number one resource: People.
The applicant will be working with clients on direct acquiring, issuer processing contracts (license, outsource and/or managed services model) and core banking for the Financial Services/Fintech industry. The applicant must be comfortable to nurture customer relationships and to lead opportunities resulting in conversion and execution of the deals throughout the whole sales lifecycle on Fiserv’s solutions in our Payments and Fintech segment.
Great to have:
Knowledge of any of the following areas in Credit/Debit Card, Payments, Internet Banking, and Core Banking is desirable but not essential. The applicant must be excited to manage an existing portfolio of clients with a mission to maintain the highest level of engagement and also to review new opportunities with these clients to generate new additional revenue.
- Delivering an Annual In-Year Revenue and Multi-Year New Sales Revenue
- Build strong pipelines and ensure regular weekly update of all opportunities
- Maintain Account Plans and key stakeholder engagement mapping.
- Build relationships with clients and prospects through gained trust and respect
- Understanding local and regional payment/fintech products, the competitive landscape, local regulations and complimentary partner services.
- Lead and document sales proposals from initiation to execution.
- Experience collaborating cross-departmentally to deliver for clients
- Support reporting and sales forecasting in CRM
- Lead client governance and ensure contractual obligations are managed.
- Liaise with our clients and internal support teams to close open actions.
- Assisting on large, strategic, multi-product, complex business opportunities
What is in it for you?
- A dynamic career packed with growth & future opportunity within Fiserv
- Joining a Global Leader in Financial Technology
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.