You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
At Clover, we’re a team of inspired problem solvers building powerful, intuitive point-of-sale tools for small and medium businesses. Hardware that’s stylish and functional. Software that scales to any business. We’ve sold over one million Clover devices to restaurants and shops all over the world—and probably in your own neighborhood.
As Vice President - Clover Product Marketing you are responsible for ensuring that our products are positioned in a compelling and differentiated way in every touchpoint across our go to market motions and client communications.
Within Clover, your ability to understand and broadcast the voice of the market and our merchant customers to the organization will be essential. In this highly visible role, you will use your exceptional experience to guide our teams as we extend market share, deepen our existing merchant relationships and position ourselves as a leader in the point-of-sale solution space.
The VP of Clover Product Marketing will report to the head of Clover Marketing and will work closely with the Clover Product team as well as our channel partner segment heads, while providing support to our international Clover teams. Additionally, you will have responsibility for leading and expanding an experienced product marketing team that will drive Clover’s position in the market.
- Develop and drive the strategic Product Marketing plan and associated budget to optimize the acquisition, expansion, and retention of our customers
- Continue to evolve our product positioning through customer insights, research, and testing
- Lead, develop and motivate a high-performing product marketing team
- Partner closely with Clover Product and Commercialization teams on new product development and go to market strategy
- Tightly align with sales and channel marketers to provide quality content to drive product adoption and usage
- Monitor and communicate customer and competitive market insights and trends
Qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years of Marketing leadership experience, with 5+ years of demonstrable product marketing background featuring new product introduction and innovation
- A track record of successful team management and development – an enthusiastic people leader who inspires and develops talent, driving focus and accomplishment
- Experience with fast-paced technology companies and dynamic operating environments
- Meaningful achievement in hardware and software product marketing
- Natural ability to build partnerships with Product Development and cross-functional teams, shaping multi-year product roadmaps and go to market strategies
- Professional maturity to navigate complex organizations and multiple sales motions
- Ability to execute quickly and with an agile mindset
- Demonstrated success with large scale marketing across online and offline channels
- Passion for small business empowerment and success
Location (office based):
Sunnyvale, California or New York Metro with approximately 25% travel
About Clover from Fiserv:
Clover, powered by Fiserv includes our proprietary point-of-sale hardware, business applications and services for small and medium-sized companies – is the lifeblood of our clients’ businesses. They rely on it to accept payments and run day-to-day operations -- from reporting and inventory to invoicing and eCommerce.
Clover is a division of Fiserv, a Fortune 200 financial services and technology company and leader in digital banking solutions, payment solutions; ecommerce; and merchant services. Every day, millions of individuals, companies and government entities around the world rely on Fiserv products, services and platforms. Our transactions and data move at the speed of life.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.