You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Executive Assistant do?
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to support the Client Service, Delivery and Product groups in Issuer Processing. This role is critical to enabling operational effectiveness, efficiency and a positive associate experience. In many cases this involves collaborating with different team members, as well as other colleagues and external partners.
In this role you can look forward to:
• Proactive management of day-to-day operations to enable the VP and Leadership team you support to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
• Must be a self-starter focused on enabling a positive, collaborative work environment.
• Maintain confidentiality and integrity regarding sensitive matters,
• Participate in planning and executing other business-related meetings as requested.
• Manage central training and documentation repository.
• Build and maintain PowerPoint presentation materials.• Coordinate internal and external meetings including, but not limited to team meetings, client meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
• Execute all general administrative duties (e.g. business travel coordination and booking, expense submission, budget reconciliation, manually billings, etc.) in seamless fashion.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficiency of processes.
• Assist team with ad hoc projects as needed.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Experience providing administrative support to a VP or Director level leader
• Budget and Expense report management experience
• Experience coordinating travel logistics
• Experience prioritizing multiple projects
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Strong knowledge and experience of creating professional looking, detailed and accurate reports, presentations, and spreadsheets
Idea candidate should possess the following:
• Several years of proven success as Executive/Sr. Administrative Assistant to a VP or senior level leader in a fast-paced environment
• Strong teamwork skills and ability to work effectively across a range pf personalities
• A strong sense of urgency and understanding of need of when to act
• Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
• Assertiveness in communicating with VP daily and on any urgent issues as needed
• Experience of meeting critical and tight deadlines
• Experience handling sensitive/confidential information
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
• Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.