You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Data Architect do?
As a Data Architect you are responsible for influencing projects/initiatives and making decisions related to data including data quality, data architecture and data management best practices.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Provide expert data modeling and data validation services that produce flexible, extensible data structure design solutions that support effective business decisions.
- Mapping of relational entities to use cases or business requirements and assisting in the development of data services.
- Create and manage an array of data design deliverables including data models, data diagrams, data flows and corresponding data dictionary documentation.
- Follow standards for database design and overall data architecture to assess data quality and act as a liaison with various technical service teams which include database administrators and platform administrators.
- Assist in leading the development and implementation of various strategic data architecture initiatives around master data management, data quality, data management policies/standards, data governance, and metadata management.
- Serve as an advocate for the data architecture team and data management discipline, policies, and standards across the business unit.
- Assist in determining the effectiveness of existing technologies and processes in relation to the data architecture, create necessary implementation/migration plans, and recommend new solutions as required.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Expertise in architecting and executing large scale data applications
- Hands on SME knowledge in Data Transformation tools like Alteryx, specifically Atleryx-Server
- Use Analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems.
- Hands on experience in developing ETL Flows with Informatica or Talend
- Expertise in Cloud Native Data technologies, preferably in certifications in Azure Synapse
- Hands on coding expertise in Java, Python, R and Scala.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large dataset analysis, model development, and validation
- Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI and working with data storage formats like Parquet.
- Experience in Data Governance procedures and related tools.
- Expertise in setting up DR and Security & user management.
- Practical experience with the end-to-end DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to create intuitive, testable, maintainable, secure, and efficient code.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Experience in the day-to-day practicalities of Agile software Product Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, SAFe, DAD, Lean Agile, Kanban, etc.
- Good experience in Spark & SparkSQL and Databricks
- Ability to make architectural decisions that enable scalability of data platforms.
Who we are:
With more than 2,300 associates, Card Services provides debit and credit processing, ATM monitoring, driving and ATM Managed Services, digital, fraud and risk, loyalty and analytics solutions and owns and operates the Accel®, Star® and MoneyPass® surcharge-free Networks. We deliver financial institution and consumer-friendly payments experiences to clients through a broad array of integrated solutions.
Card Services by the Numbers:
- 5,000+ clients
- 11 billion debit, credit, and ATM transactions processed
- 67,00+ surcharge and card-free ATMs managed
- Drive 29,000+ ATMs
- 1 billion+ accounts managed
- Payment network access at 1 million+ merchant locations
- 225 million+ payment network cards participating
- Handled $1 million+ in commerce in our busiest minute
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.