You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a Senior Workday Consultant do?
Fiserv is seeking a motivated Human Resource Information Systems Senior Technical Consultant that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment. You will be involved in providing Human Resources systems support to a customer base of approximately 46,000 employees, 6000 managers and 550 human resource professionals through system support, integration and reporting. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HRIS projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
Act as the Senior Technical Consultant of HR projects which support the business and human resources strategy. Perform day-to-day operations that include: Research, review, analysis of effectiveness and efficiency of the existing HRIS system, Workday. Partners with the all members of the HRIS team and functional owners to continually improve processes, maximize productivity, and support new HR initiatives. Designs and supports Workday system configuration which includes business process changes, tenant level settings, and notifications, to meet the expectations of our clients. Executes system enhancements, including new functionality rollouts and modifications of existing functionality and coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including test documentation and post-implementation support. Documents processes via job aides and knowledge-based articles. Ensures that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Advanced Level knowledge of Workday.
- Experience in implementing Workday applications Time & Absence Management (this is critical) & Payroll on a global scale.
- Knowledge of HR disciplines is a plus.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, Information Technology, Human Resources or related business area is preferred
- Workday experience is required – Minimum 2+ years
- Training / Experience in Human Resource disciplines is required
- Ability to multi-task and overcome obstacles with innovation to meet critical deadlines.
- Must be a self-motivated quick learner with excellent analytical and research skills
- Capable of delivering strong attention to detail, accuracy, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.