You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great (Shipping and Receiving Associate I) do?
• Complete competence and understanding of processes and ensure that all customer orders are shipped correctly.
• Assist with training and development to new and existing employees to cultivate high performing teams.
• Notifies Supervisor of any equipment malfunctions, IT outages or challenges that are impeding production.
• Ensures that all safety related concerns are communicated and addressed.
• Follows operating equipment according to procedures.
• Follows safety measures required for job requirements at all time
• Keeps area clean and organized always follows 6S standards.
• Communicates any performance concerns to production management.
• Identify process improvements and effectively communicate them production management
• Lead projects that drive efficiency and/or financial impacts
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
1. Strong communication and leadership skills
2. Ability to work on feet for 8-10 hours and/or the duration of scheduled shift.
3. Ability to lift 50lbs.
4. Ability to bend, reach, twist, push, pull daily
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
6. Ability to learn functionality of process equipment
7. Must be able to multi-task
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• Must have forklift Experience
• Ability to use a computer (MS Outlook and MS Excel)
• Minimum of one year in warehouse/inventory control
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.