You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Deployment Main Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Fulfillment of Customer Orders
o Pick Orders
o Inject/Download Point of Sale Devices
o Assemble/Pack Orders
o Ship Orders
• Meet Daily Quality Goals
• Meet Daily Production Goals
• Maintain Inventory Integrity
• Work in different areas within Deployment
• Follow company workplace safety and work policies
• Effectively communicate with fellow team members and management key issues across all functions
• Work on projects
• Any other duties as assigned
• Attention to Detail able to follow processes
• Ability to Use a Computer (email, excel a must, Oracle a plus)and accessories(handheld scanners, printers)
• Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
• Must be able to read and take direction in English
• Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.