You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Incident Communication Specialist do?
Incident Communication Specialist is responsible for providing timely, clear, and concise business communication to Fiserv clients regarding production incidents. Monitors and attends incident bridge calls to assess impact to determine client communication needs. Need to be able to translate technical jargon into business communication. Use predefined criteria and thresholds where applicable to determine if and when to send communications to the affected clients. Incident communications are sent to the affected client base in a timely manner with regular updates provided through resolution. Perform additional job duties as required.
- Engage in incident bridge calls during shift for client communication needs.
- Provides timely, clear, and concise business communication of production impacting incidents to the affected client base from initial through resolution.
- Updates and maintenances process and procedures documentation
- Manages the daily maintenance of communication distribution groups and contacts (Adds, Deletes, changes)
- Provides timely and thorough shift turnover of incidents, tasks, and follow-ups required by the next shift
- Some minor reporting and metrics tracking
- This is an overnight schedule (7pm-7am), Sun-Tues with e/o Sat or Wed-Fri with e/o Saturday.(4 on, 3 off, 3 on, 4 off)
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Associates Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business, Communications or related field
- 2+ years experience working in technical environments and able to translate technical jargon into business communication.
- Client Services, Incident Management, Customer Service or college grads with knowledge and hands on experience providing incident communications to clients and internal customers at various management levels.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or Business related field
- Experience working in Incident Management
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.