We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
• Researching industry compliance regulations and policies, such as the FDCPA.
• Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance.
• Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
• Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
• Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
• Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system.
• Training employees on industry compliance requirements.
• Maintaining communication with internal compliance and legal departments.
• Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
• Assisting Management during annual state collection agency licensure audits.
• Working with clients to timely respond to annual client audits.
Regulatory Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Previous experience as a compliance analyst in a related field.
• In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards.
• Exceptional ability to formulate regulatory compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
• Advanced analytical abilities.
• Effective research and professional networking skills.
• Ability to effectively train employees.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You'll ensure that the business delivery will be in compliance with all federal, state, local, client and company regulations and policies.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.