As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
What does a great Client Account Manager do?
You will work in the account management group of the Global Sales Organization and report to the Senior Account Manager who in turn is responsible for a number of key client accounts. You will support our Clients business and technical needs, preparing and giving company and product presentations aimed at driving demand for our products. You will provide clients with business and product advice, preparing proposals as needed, and closing business. Internally you will also be responsible for the coordination of sales activities using resources from both within the pre-sales organization, and from other internal departments. You will log and update all relevant sales and opportunity related activities and ensure this information is current and readily available for internal reporting.
You will also liaise with the project teams to support them in getting the contract paper required and support them with customer concerns. You will present to the internal Deal Review Board when necessary.
- You will help build and nurture relationships with the key executives at client accounts
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients capabilities, needs and plans from both a technical and business perspectives
- Communicate solutions in a benefit oriented way
- Ensure all constituents that have a role in payments and liquidity transformation are aware of the Dovetail solutions
- Forecast and close business opportunities
- Log and keep updated account and sales related information in CRM
- Supporting all proposal and commercial engagements
- Liaison with other departments (e.g. Product Management, Implementation, Marketing, Development, etc.) to create a virtual account team
Basic Qualifications and Skills for Consideration:
Ideally you will have previous Inside Sales and/or Direct Sales experience with some knowledge in payments software and services delivery and experience engaging with banking clients.
Your background will be in any one of the following areas:
- Corporate cash management
- High value /RTGS, low value/ACH payments
- Instant / real-time payments.
To be successful in this role we'd expect you to be able to
- listen, question, and empathise
- be comfortable developing and presenting solutions to business and technology executives and coordinate appropriate messaging at various levels of management.
- be experienced in positioning a solution to meet business requirements. Solution/Consultative sales techniques and relationship building
- be creative and think beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mind-sets
- have experience with Salesforce.com
Travel as required within the EMEA region
- 25 Days holiday rising by 1-day p/year up to maximum of 30 days (this does not include public or bank holidays)
- Pension – Salary Sacrifice (Employee contribution of 3%, Employer contribution of 7%)
- Income Protection – 70% of salary
- Life Assurance – 4x Current salary
- BUPA – including dependents,
- 28 Days In-patient Psychiatric Limit
- Full Refund Out-patient
- £100 per night NHS Cash Benefit (max, 35 nights)
- £250 Complementary Medicine (in addition to the Out-patient limit)
- £150 Excess per person per policy year
- Dental Insurance – 3 levels to choose from, paid for by you but at substantial savings
- Share Save Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Season Ticket Loan – Interest Free
- Business Travel Insurance – Free Travel Insurance for all associates who will need to travel internationally and within the UK.
Please note: Before commencement of employment, the successful applicant will be required to demonstrate the right to work in the UK
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide craft and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Our solutions provide best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on-premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs, and offer standout customer and segment personalization. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Using the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our solutions are underpinned by a long history of delivery excellence and a team of hardworking and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions' reputation as highly professional, long-term partners for global and local clients.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.