You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a Fiserv Manager, Client Technical Support do?
As a Manager, Client Technical Support you can look forward to:
Working in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment where you will be part of a team that effects change? At Fiserv we celebrate diversity and want you to lead our client-facing call center team responsible for servicing our financial institution clients. You will provide mentorship, leadership, workflow management and quality direction to your customer support team. Do you enjoy helping your team to respond effectively to customer inquiries while solving problems associated with the use of our online financial service products and services? Are you ready to commit to a meaningful role at a creative and growing company? Then we would really love to see you apply and join in our continued success.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- You will lead and develop a team of client tech support representatives’ workflow by monitoring case queues, adjusting staffing needs and case assignment to ensure you deliver accurate and timely responses to our clients and meet service levels.
- Provide instructional mentorship and advise how to best handle complex issues by coaching the team to be effective in our client communication.
- You will analyze and resolve client problems by handling escalated items and aiding the client support representatives in finding the best solutions.
- Interface and maintain an excellent working relationship with other internal departments and clients while working on and completing client requests.
- Write and deliver performance appraisals for team members, coach and mentor, and work through performance improvement plans.
- You will conduct ongoing reviews of existing procedures and processes and write and implement new or revised procedures / processes to ensure or improve the quality and efficiency of department.
- You can courageously lead a team, making tough decisions and owning those decisions
- You can help the team understand strategic direction and metric driven performance and how it relates to the business goals
- You can multi task and handle multiple priorities with superb attention to detail in a high-energy and agile environment
- Can collaborate with all levels associates and managers for both internal and external customers
- You are responsible for providing on-call support after hours as needed to ensure our customers' successful operations.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic qualifications to be considered:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8+ years of customer service experience
- 4+ years’ experience managing a team
- Experience working with client service systems such as case management systems.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate employees to perform at peak standards
- Be able to work in the Lincoln, NE Fiserv location
- College Degree or four years equivalent Work Experience
- Experience handling multiple priorities with superb attention to detail in a high-energy and agile environment.
- Excellent problem solving, change management, mentorship, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience collaborating with all levels of associates and managers for both internal and external customers.
- An understanding of basic helpdesk knowledge and familiarity with ITIL model and case management preferred.
- You should be able to work effectively with minor supervision.
- Experience with both B2B and B2C customers is preferred.
- Experience working in banking or financial services is helpful.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.