You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Conversion Analyst do?
The primary role for this position is to analyze and convert financial data from competitive banking software systems to our Fiserv Premier platform. You will work as a member of an internal installation team that interacts with our client associates to gather needed artifacts to efficiently and successfully convert their financial data.
As a Conversion Analyst, you can look forward to:
• Perform project analysis to determine conversion and implementation requirements
• Provide consultation to the client during the implementation and conversion process
• Investigation and development of new department procedures
• Provide conversion and implementation support to both internal and external clients utilizing phone, email, and other communication methods as applicable
• Communicate progress and any potential problems to management for awareness and/or resolution
• Develop and maintain the tools used to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the conversion and implementation process
• Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Ability to lead small teams on projects
The above statements describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• High School Diploma with equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Finance, or Management Information Systems preferred
• 1+ years of relevant experience in the Banking/financial services industry
• Minimum of 1 year of customer support experience
• Flexibility to be able to work after hours/on-call as needed
• Travel required: 25%-30%
• Prior software application conversion and/or implementation experience
• Fiserv Premier Core knowledge strongly preferred
• Experience or knowledge of business methods and practices in the financial services industry
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Possess solid organizational and interpersonal skills
• Attentive to detail
• Proficient in computer systems
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments w
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.